Competition: Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 23
Kick Off: 00:30
Referee: Rodrigo Batista Raposo
Status: Second Half 1 – 0
1 – 0
Vila Nova vs Nautico Recife. Vila Nova will host Nautico Recife at the EstÃ¡dio OnÃ©sio Brasileiro Alvarenga for the Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 23 match fixture.
Vila Nova vs Nautico Recife : Live Score And Statistics
Vila Nova Vs Nautico Recife. Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 23
00:30 , Saturday September 11 2021
Vila Nova 1
- C. Fernandes Silva ( 45′ )
Nautico Recife 0
Second Half ends, with score Vila Nova 1, Nautico Recife 0
Substitution 5 – Alan substitutes for Arthur (Vila Nova)
Substitution 4 – Willian substitutes for Alesson (Vila Nova)
M. Trindade Gets Yellow Card Nautico Recife
Substitution 4 – Junior Carpina substitutes for Rhaldney (Nautico Recife)
Substitution 3 – Thassio substitutes for L. Henrique (Nautico Recife)
Substitution 3 – Tiago Real substitutes for C. Fernandes Silva (Vila Nova)
L. Fleuri Gets Yellow Card Vila Nova
Substitution 2 – M. Trindade substitutes for Djavan (Nautico Recife)
Substitution 2 – R. Mota substitutes for P. Bambu (Vila Nova)
Substitution 1 – N. Mana substitutes for Kelvin (Vila Nova)
Rhaldney Gets Yellow Card Nautico Recife
Substitution 1 – Giovanny substitutes for G. Paiva (Nautico Recife)
Rafael Gets Yellow Card Nautico Recife
Arthur Gets Yellow Card Vila Nova
C. Fernandes Silva had a Normal Goal Vila Nova
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Vila Nova vs Nautico Recife : Livescore
Vila Nova vs Nautico Recife Prediction : Match Facts
- Vila Nova have played 22 matches are at position 16 with 23 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 5 times drawn 8 and lost 9.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DWLDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Vila Nova.
- So far in the season , they have scored 15 goals (GF) conceded 19 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Nautico Recife have played 22 matches are at position 7 with 35 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 9 times drawn 8 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DDWLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Nautico Recife.
- So far in the season , they have scored 27 goals (GF) conceded 22 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
|Vila Nova||Nautico Recife|
Vila Nova vs Nautico Recife : Head To Head
|Tuesday June 15 2021|
|Saturday November 18 2017|
|Tuesday August 1 2017|
|Saturday August 27 2016|
|Wednesday May 18 2016|
|Tuesday September 9 2014|
|Saturday April 26 2014|
Vila Nova vs Nautico Recife : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|9||Vasco DA Gama||23||9||5||9||27||27||0||32||LDWLL|
|19||Brasil DE Pelotas||23||2||10||11||14||25||-11||16||DDDDL|
Vila Nova vs Nautico Recife : Players News and Squads
Pedro Bambú (D-23)
Rafael Donato (D-5)
Renato Silveira (D-3)
Bruno Collaço (D-16)
Arthur Rezende (M-8)
Willian Formiga (D-13)
Lucas Mazetti (D-2)
João Pedro (M-21)
Renan Mota (M-22)
Tiago Real (M-10)
Gustavo Gaúcho (M-14)
Nicolás Maná (M-17)
Alan Grafite (F-18)
Douglas Coutinho (F-19)
Alex Alves (G-1)
Diogo Hereda (D-2)
Rafael Ribeiro (D-30)
Luiz Henrique (M-97)
Jean Carlos (M-10)
Guillermo Paiva (F-19)
Juninho Carpina (M-71)
Matheus Trindade (M-39)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Vila Nova vs Nautico Recife : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.00||2.95||2.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.00||2.90||2.45||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.00||3.10||2.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.10||2.98||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.00||2.95||2.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.97||3.00||2.43||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.18||3.04||2.54||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.94||2.77||2.51||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.10||2.98||2.52||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.00||3.00||2.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.20||2.55||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.97||2.81||2.34||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.05||2.90||2.34||Bet Here|
Vila Nova vs Nautico Recife : Predictions
Why Vila Nova Will Win
- Vila Nova has a home team record of 2 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Vila Nova has scored 3 out of their total 15 goals at home with average of 0.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Nautico Recife Will Win
- Nautico Recife has an away team record of 5 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Nautico Recife has scored 18 out of their total 27 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Vila Nova||Draw||Nautico Recife|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Nautico Recife and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Nautico Recife and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Nautico Recife and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||34%||34%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.