Competition: Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 29
Kick Off: 22:00
Referee: Flavio Rodrigues De Souza
Status: Second Half 1 – 0
1 – 0
Vila Nova vs remo. Vila Nova will host remo at the EstÃ¡dio OnÃ©sio Brasileiro Alvarenga for the Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 29 match fixture.
Vila Nova vs remo : Live Score And Statistics
Vila Nova Vs remo. Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 29
22:00 , Friday October 8 2021
Vila Nova 1
- Alesson ( 13′ )
Second Half ends, with score Vila Nova 1, remo 0
Gets Yellow Card remo
Gets Yellow Card Vila Nova
Georgemy Gets Yellow Card Vila Nova
L. Fleuri Gets Yellow Card Vila Nova
Substitution 5 – A. Krobel substitutes for Alesson (Vila Nova)
Substitution 4 – P. Junior substitutes for Arthur (Vila Nova)
Substitution 5 – Pingo substitutes for T. Ennes (remo)
Substitution 4 – Ronald substitutes for Rafael Jensen (remo)
Marcos Junior Gets Yellow Card remo
Substitution 3 – Jefferson substitutes for F. Gedoz (remo)
Substitution 2 – Tocantins Lucas substitutes for A. Santos (remo)
Substitution 3 – D. Tavares substitutes for Kelvin (Vila Nova)
Substitution 1 – Neto substitutes for Lucas Siqueira (remo)
Substitution 2 – Xandao substitutes for C. Fernandes Silva (Vila Nova)
C. Fernandes Silva Gets Yellow Card Vila Nova
C. Bruno Gets Red Card Vila Nova
C. Bruno Gets Yellow Card Vila Nova
C. Bruno Gets Yellow Card Vila Nova
Substitution 1 – P. Bambu substitutes for Deivid (Vila Nova)
Alesson had a Normal Goal Vila Nova
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Vila Nova vs remo : Livescore
Vila Nova vs remo Prediction : Match Facts
- Vila Nova have played 28 matches are at position 14 with 34 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 8 times drawn 10 and lost 10.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DWWDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Vila Nova.
- So far in the season , they have scored 21 goals (GF) conceded 23 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- remo have played 27 matches are at position 10 with 37 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 10 times drawn 7 and lost 10.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DWLWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against remo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 24 goals (GF) conceded 28 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Vila Nova vs remo : Head To Head
|Friday July 9 2021|
|Saturday January 30 2021|
|Saturday January 23 2021|
|Sunday November 1 2020|
|Sunday August 30 2020|
Vila Nova vs remo : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|6||Vasco DA Gama||28||12||7||9||34||30||4||43||WWWDD|
|20||Brasil DE Pelotas||28||2||10||16||15||33||-18||16||LLLLL|
Vila Nova vs remo : Players News and Squads
Rafael Donato (D-5)
Renato Silveira (D-3)
Bruno Collaço (D-16)
Arthur Rezende (M-8)
Pedro Henrique (G-30)
André Krobel (D-21)
Pedro Bambú (M-23)
Ricardo Lima (D-14)
Tiago Real (M-10)
Nicolás Maná (M-17)
Diego Tavares (M-22)
Pedro Junior (F-7)
Rafael Silva (F-19)
Thiago Ennes (D-2)
Rafael Jensen (D-4)
Arthur Santos (M-5)
Marcos Júnior (M-22)
Matheus Oliveira (F-7)
Felipe Gedoz (F-10)
Victor Andrade (F-11)
Rodrigo Josviaki (G-12)
Neto Moura (M-18)
Lucas Tocantins (F-19)
Neto Pessoa (M-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Vila Nova vs remo : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.25||2.80||3.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.20||2.75||3.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.24||2.82||3.88||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.25||2.80||3.75||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.26||2.87||3.94||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.26||2.82||3.86||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.25||2.80||3.80||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.20||2.75||3.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.14||2.66||3.63||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.00||1.86||Bet Here|
Vila Nova vs remo : Predictions
Why Vila Nova Will Win
- Vila Nova has a home team record of 4 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Vila Nova has scored 6 out of their total 21 goals at home with average of 0.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why remo Will Win
- remo has an away team record of 7 wins and 5 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- remo has scored 11 out of their total 24 goals as visitors with average of 0.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Vila Nova or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Vila Nova or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Vila Nova or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||51%||51%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.