Competition: Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 14:30
Referee: Rui Manuel Gomes Costa, Portugal
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Vizela vs Boavista. Vizela will host Boavista at the EstÃ¡dio da Capital do MÃ³vel for the Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Vizela vs Boavista : Live Score And Statistics
Vizela Vs Boavista. Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4
14:30 , Saturday August 28 2021
- K. Kouao ( 74′ )
- G. Affonso ( 51′ )
Match ends, Vizela 1, Boavista 1
Second Half ends, with score Vizela 1, Boavista 1
P. Musa Gets Yellow Card Boavista
R. Bracali Gets Yellow Card Boavista
Substitution 4 – R. Ofori substitutes for K. Kouao (Vizela)
Substitution 5 – P. Malheiro substitutes for Nathan (Boavista)
Substitution 4 – T. Morais substitutes for S. Perez (Boavista)
Substitution 3 – F. Cann substitutes for N. Moreira (Vizela)
Substitution 2 – R. Guzzo substitutes for Claudemir (Vizela)
Kiki Gets Yellow Card Vizela
K. Kouao had a Normal Goal Vizela
Substitution 3 – P. Musa substitutes for K. Gorre (Boavista)
Substitution 2 – I. Vukotic substitutes for Y. Njie (Boavista)
Substitution 1 – K. Zohi substitutes for G. Schettine (Vizela)
Substitution 1 – F. Ferreira substitutes for Y. Hamache (Boavista)
Samu Gets Yellow Card Vizela
G. Affonso had a Normal Goal Boavista
M. Paulo Gets Yellow Card Vizela
S. Perez Gets Yellow Card Boavista
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Vizela vs Boavista : Livescore
Vizela vs Boavista Prediction : Match Facts
- Vizela have played 3 matches are at position 14 with 3 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 4 result against Vizela.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
- Boavista have played 3 matches are at position 6 with 6 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Boavista.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Vizela vs Boavista : Head To Head
|Wednesday July 14 2021|
|Sunday November 22 2020|
Vizela vs Boavista : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Vizela vs Boavista : Players News and Squads
Koffi Kouao (D-39)
Bruno Wilson (D-3)
Ivanildo Fernandes (D-4)
Marcos Paulo (M-17)
Kiko Bondoso (M-10)
Nuno Moreira (M-79)
Guilherme Schettine (F-95)
Igor Julião (D-14)
Richard Ofori (D-37)
Francis Cann (F-99)
Raphael Guzzo (M-8)
Alex Méndez (M-19)
Tomás Silva (M-82)
Kevin Zohi (F-22)
CoachJoão Pedro Sousa
Rafael Bracali (G-1)
Tiago Ilori (D-4)
Chidozie Awaziem (D-5)
Javi García (D-6)
Sebastián Pérez (M-24)
Gaius Makouta (M-42)
Yanis Hamache (M-25)
Gustavo Sauer (F-8)
Yusupha Njie (F-11)
Kenji Gorre (F-7)
Alireza Beiranvand (G-90)
Rodrigo Abascal (D-26)
Filipe Ferreira (D-20)
Tomás Reymão (M-14)
Ilija Vukotić (M-18)
Pedro Malheiro (M-79)
Tiago Morais (F-73)
Petar Musa (F-9)
Luis Santos (F-77)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Vizela vs Boavista : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.60||3.30||2.60||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.85||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.80||3.10||2.55||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.80||3.20||2.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.75||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.77||3.38||2.55||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.65||3.15||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.85||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.72||3.15||2.54||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.91||3.33||2.57||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.83||3.00||2.53||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.77||3.38||2.55||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.60||3.30||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.88||3.10||2.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.90||3.20||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.81||3.27||2.57||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.63||3.15||2.63||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.80||3.00||2.57||Bet Here|
Vizela vs Boavista : Predictions
Why Vizela Will Win
- Vizela has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Vizela has scored 2 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Boavista Will Win
- Boavista has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Boavista has scored 5 out of their total 5 goals at away with average of 2.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Boavista||Double chance : draw or Boavista||Double chance : draw or Boavista|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.