Competition: Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 15:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Volgar Astrakhan vs Alaniya Vladikavkaz. Volgar Astrakhan will host Alaniya Vladikavkaz at the for the Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
Volgar Astrakhan vs Alaniya Vladikavkaz : Live Score And Statistics
Volgar Astrakhan Vs Alaniya Vladikavkaz. Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 11
15:00 , Wednesday September 15 2021
Volgar Astrakhan 1
- A. Simonyan ( 74′ )
Alaniya Vladikavkaz 1
- A. Khabalov ( 88′ )
Match ends, Volgar Astrakhan 1, Alaniya Vladikavkaz 1
Second Half ends, with score Volgar Astrakhan 1, Alaniya Vladikavkaz 1
K. Kochiev Gets Red Card Alaniya Vladikavkaz
D. Gorovykh Gets Yellow Card Volgar Astrakhan
A. Khabalov had a Normal Goal Alaniya Vladikavkaz
Substitution 4 – D. Lesnikov substitutes for A. Simonyan (Volgar Astrakhan)
Substitution 3 – D. Gorovykh substitutes for A. Baev (Volgar Astrakhan)
Substitution 5 – B. Gurtsiyev substitutes for A. Khugaev (Alaniya Vladikavkaz)
A. Simonyan had a Penalty Volgar Astrakhan
R. Soldatenko Gets Yellow Card Alaniya Vladikavkaz
Substitution 4 – A. Eldarushev substitutes for I. Mashukov (Alaniya Vladikavkaz)
Substitution 3 – V. Khubulov substitutes for D. Kobesov (Alaniya Vladikavkaz)
Substitution 2 – V. Zhironkin substitutes for A. Karpov (Volgar Astrakhan)
Substitution 1 – N. Kaplenko substitutes for A. Pavlishin (Volgar Astrakhan)
A. Baev Gets Yellow Card Volgar Astrakhan
Substitution 2 – A. Zaseev substitutes for A. Tataev (Alaniya Vladikavkaz)
Substitution 1 – K. Kochiev substitutes for A. Bagaev (Alaniya Vladikavkaz)
A. Bagaev Gets Yellow Card Alaniya Vladikavkaz
D. Shavlokhov Gets Yellow Card Alaniya Vladikavkaz
N. Giorgobiani Gets Yellow Card Alaniya Vladikavkaz
B. Magomedov Gets Yellow Card Alaniya Vladikavkaz
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Volgar Astrakhan vs Alaniya Vladikavkaz : Livescore
Volgar Astrakhan vs Alaniya Vladikavkaz Prediction : Match Facts
- Volgar Astrakhan have played 10 matches are at position 20 with 5 points in the 2021 Football National League.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LLDLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Volgar Astrakhan.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -10 goals (GD).
- Alaniya Vladikavkaz have played 10 matches are at position 4 with 18 points in the 2021 Football National League.
- They have won 5 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WDWDL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Alaniya Vladikavkaz.
- So far in the season , they have scored 23 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 9 goals (GD).
|Volgar Astrakhan||Alaniya Vladikavkaz|
Volgar Astrakhan vs Alaniya Vladikavkaz : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
Volgar Astrakhan vs Alaniya Vladikavkaz : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Spartak Moscow 2||10||6||1||3||11||14||-3||19||WWLWW|
Volgar Astrakhan vs Alaniya Vladikavkaz : Players News and Squads
Vladislav Yampolskiy (G-1)
Danila Kozlov (M-69)
Diego Malania (D-20)
Nikita Pechenkin (D-6)
Artur Karpov (M-29)
Aleksei Pavlishin (M-7)
Artem Simonyan (M-23)
Ilya Rashchenya (D-5)
Artem Yusupov (F-79)
Artem Pogosov (F-10)
Aleksey Baev (M-21)
Dmitri Saganovich (G-30)
Maksim Tyulin (D-2)
Daniil Gorovykh (M-27)
Nikita Kaplenko (M-55)
Viktor Demjanov (M-56)
Alexander Sergeevich Butenko (F-13)
Dmitri Lesnikov (F-17)
Vitali Zhironkin (F-43)
Denis Timokhin (-19)
Rostislav Soldatenko (G-1)
Aleksey Tatajev (D-2)
Alan Bagaev (D-5)
David Shavlokhov (D-3)
Soslan Kachmazov (D-4)
David Kobesov (M-18)
Butta Magomedov (M-97)
Alan Khugaev (M-8)
Nikolay Giorgobiani (M-99)
Alan Khabalov (M-77)
Islam Mashukov (F-14)
Azamat Tomaev (G-91)
Khetag Kochiev (D-15)
Rustam Sosranov (M-23)
Dmitriy Kobesov (M-88)
Azamat Zaseev (M-13)
Batradz Kokoev (M-21)
Batraz Gurtsiev (M-7)
Vladimir Khubulov (M-11)
Abu-Said Eldarushev (F-70)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Volgar Astrakhan vs Alaniya Vladikavkaz : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Volgar Astrakhan vs Alaniya Vladikavkaz : Predictions
Why Volgar Astrakhan Will Win
- Volgar Astrakhan has a home team record of 1 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Volgar Astrakhan has scored 1 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 0.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Alaniya Vladikavkaz Will Win
- Alaniya Vladikavkaz has an away team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Alaniya Vladikavkaz has scored 10 out of their total 23 goals as visitors with average of 3.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Volgar Astrakhan||Draw||Alaniya Vladikavkaz|
|Advice||Winner : Alaniya Vladikavkaz||Winner : Alaniya Vladikavkaz||Winner : Alaniya Vladikavkaz|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||14%||14%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.