Competition: Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: K. Blom
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
VVV Venlo vs Den Bosch. VVV Venlo will host Den Bosch at the Covebo Stadion – De Koel – for the Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
VVV Venlo vs Den Bosch : Live Score And Statistics
VVV Venlo Vs Den Bosch. Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 6
18:00 , Friday September 10 2021
VVV Venlo 2
- Y. Roemer ( 87′ )
- B. Koglin ( 90′ )
Den Bosch 1
- R. Kuijpers ( 67′ )
Match ends, VVV Venlo 2, Den Bosch 1
Second Half ends, with score VVV Venlo 2, Den Bosch 1
B. Koglin had a Normal Goal VVV Venlo
V. van den Bogert Gets Yellow Card Den Bosch
Y. Roemer had a Normal Goal VVV Venlo
Substitution 4 – W. Essanoussi substitutes for C. Johansson (VVV Venlo)
R. Kuijpers had a Normal Goal Den Bosch
Substitution 3 – E. Sorga substitutes for J. Schroijen (VVV Venlo)
Substitution 2 – G. Hupperts substitutes for A. Bastiaans (VVV Venlo)
Substitution 3 – S. van Bakel substitutes for S. Ahannach (Den Bosch)
Substitution 2 – V. van den Bogert substitutes for D. Ryan (Den Bosch)
Substitution 1 – T. Dekker substitutes for S. van Dijck (VVV Venlo)
Substitution 1 – R. Kuijpers substitutes for J. Hornkamp (Den Bosch)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
VVV Venlo vs Den Bosch : Livescore
VVV Venlo vs Den Bosch Prediction : Match Facts
- VVV Venlo have played 5 matches are at position 8 with 7 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLWLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against VVV Venlo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Den Bosch have played 5 matches are at position 12 with 6 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLLWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 5 result against Den Bosch.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
|VVV Venlo||Den Bosch|
VVV Venlo vs Den Bosch : Head To Head
|Tuesday October 27 2020|
|Monday March 13 2017|
|Friday October 21 2016|
VVV Venlo vs Den Bosch : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|4||ADO Den Haag||5||3||0||2||10||8||2||9||WLLWW|
|7||Almere City FC||5||2||1||2||10||8||2||7||WWLDL|
VVV Venlo vs Den Bosch : Players News and Squads
Lukáš Zima (G-1)
Tobias Pachonik (D-2)
Brian Koglin (D-5)
Kristopher Da Graca (D-3)
Simon Janssen (D-15)
Stan van Dijck (M-12)
Joep Munsters (M-24)
Aaron Bastiaans (M-17)
Yahcuroo Roemer (F-19)
Joeri Schroyen (F-11)
Carl Johansson (F-10)
Bram Verbong (G-22)
Delano van Crooy (G-16)
Tristan Dekker (D-4)
Yannick Leliendal (D-32)
Thijme Verheijen (M-40)
Kees de Boer (M-8)
Wassim Essanoussi (M-14)
Lars Nabbe (M-29)
Guus Hupperts (F-7)
Erik Sorga (F-18)
Ertan Hajdaraj (M-23)
CoachJ. de Gier
Wouter Van der Steen (G-1)
Mike van Beijnen (D-16)
Teun van Grunsven (D-15)
Dylan Ryan (D-4)
Gaston Salasiwa (D-30)
Ricardo Kip (M-23)
Kevin Felida (M-6)
Ryan Lejten (M-20)
Soufyan Ahannach (M-11)
Jizz Hornkamp (F-9)
Preben Stiers (F-10)
Konrad Sikking (G-21)
Gijs Schalks (G-31)
Linus Jakob Zimmer (D-2)
Victor van den Bogert (D-3)
Jorn van Hedel (D-22)
Rik Mulders (M-18)
Rick Zuijderwijk (M-7)
Roy Kuijpers (F-17)
Mohamed Berte (M-27)
Sebastiaan van Bakel (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
VVV Venlo vs Den Bosch : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.20||3.60||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.15||3.50||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.10||3.60||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.20||3.74||3.05||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.12||3.70||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.20||3.60||3.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.17||3.60||2.78||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.23||3.78||3.11||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.24||3.30||2.86||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.22||3.74||3.04||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.15||3.60||2.90||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.18||3.62||2.99||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.12||3.70||3.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.12||3.40||2.99||Bet Here|
VVV Venlo vs Den Bosch : Predictions
Why VVV Venlo Will Win
- VVV Venlo has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- VVV Venlo has scored 4 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Den Bosch Will Win
- Den Bosch has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Den Bosch has scored 4 out of their total 5 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||VVV Venlo||Draw||Den Bosch|
|Advice||Double chance : VVV Venlo or draw||Double chance : VVV Venlo or draw||Double chance : VVV Venlo or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||47%||47%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.