Competition: Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: C. Ruperti
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
VVV Venlo vs Helmond Sport. VVV Venlo will host Helmond Sport at the Covebo Stadion – De Koel – for the Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
VVV Venlo vs Helmond Sport : Live Score And Statistics
VVV Venlo Vs Helmond Sport. Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 8
18:00 , Friday September 24 2021
VVV Venlo 1
- W. Essanoussi ( 90′ )
Helmond Sport 0
Match ends, VVV Venlo 1, Helmond Sport 0
Second Half ends, with score VVV Venlo 1, Helmond Sport 0
W. Essanoussi had a Normal Goal VVV Venlo
Substitution 4 – J. Hendrikx substitutes for J. Goselink (Helmond Sport)
Substitution 4 – C. Johansson substitutes for A. Bastiaans (VVV Venlo)
B. Koglin Gets Yellow Card VVV Venlo
Substitution 3 – G. Bosiers substitutes for J. Houttequiet (Helmond Sport)
Substitution 3 – W. Essanoussi substitutes for L. Smans (VVV Venlo)
Substitution 2 – K. de Boer substitutes for J. Munsters (VVV Venlo)
Substitution 2 – D. Seys substitutes for A. Van Keilegom (Helmond Sport)
Substitution 1 – B. Van Hove substitutes for D. van der Sluys (Helmond Sport)
Substitution 1 – E. Sorga substitutes for J. Schroijen (VVV Venlo)
M. Havekotte Gets Yellow Card Helmond Sport
D. van der Sluys Gets Yellow Card Helmond Sport
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
VVV Venlo vs Helmond Sport : Livescore
VVV Venlo vs Helmond Sport Prediction : Match Facts
- VVV Venlo have played 7 matches are at position 10 with 10 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWWLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against VVV Venlo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Helmond Sport have played 7 matches are at position 19 with 6 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLWWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Helmond Sport.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
|VVV Venlo||Helmond Sport|
VVV Venlo vs Helmond Sport : Head To Head
|Friday July 23 2021|
|Friday February 10 2017|
|Friday September 16 2016|
VVV Venlo vs Helmond Sport : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|4||ADO Den Haag||7||4||1||2||14||11||3||13||WDWLL|
|15||Almere City FC||7||2||2||3||13||13||0||8||LDWWL|
VVV Venlo vs Helmond Sport : Players News and Squads
Lukáš Zima (G-1)
Tobias Pachonik (D-2)
Kristopher Da Graca (D-3)
Brian Koglin (D-5)
Simon Janssen (D-15)
Tristan Dekker (M-4)
Joep Munsters (M-24)
Levi Smans (M-26)
Yahcuroo Roemer (F-19)
Joeri Schroyen (F-11)
Aaron Bastiaans (F-17)
Bram Verbong (G-22)
Delano van Crooy (G-16)
Yannick Leliendal (D-32)
Jonas Hubert Theuerzeit (M-33)
Carl Johansson (M-10)
Kees de Boer (M-8)
Ertan Hajdaraj (M-23)
Stan Hendrikx (M-25)
Thijme Verheijen (M-31)
Wassim Essanoussi (M-14)
Guus Hupperts (F-7)
Erik Sorga (F-18)
Mike Havekotte (G-1)
Boyd Reith (D-44)
Maxime De Bie (D-3)
Robin Van der Meer (D-4)
Dean van der Sluys (D-5)
Sander Vereijken (M-15)
Jarno Lion (M-6)
Jellert Van Landschoot (M-8)
Arno Van Keilegom (F-10)
Jelle Goselink (F-19)
Jules Houttequiet (F-11)
Ahmed Azmi (G-22)
Robin Mantel (G-21)
Ilias Breugelmans (D-2)
Bryan Van Hove (D-17)
Kevin Bukusu (D-14)
Paul Fosu-Mensah (M-20)
Jessy Hendrikx (M-23)
Gaetan Bosiers (F-33)
Dylan Seys (F-24)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
VVV Venlo vs Helmond Sport : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.00||3.75||3.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.00||3.70||3.25||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.90||3.75||3.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.98||3.88||3.48||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.92||3.75||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.00||3.75||3.40||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.99||3.89||3.55||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.04||3.55||3.05||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.00||3.88||3.46||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.91||3.75||3.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.90||3.60||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.96||3.75||3.42||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.92||3.75||3.50||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.04||3.55||3.05||Bet Here|
VVV Venlo vs Helmond Sport : Predictions
Why VVV Venlo Will Win
- VVV Venlo has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- VVV Venlo has scored 6 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Helmond Sport Will Win
- Helmond Sport has an away team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Helmond Sport has scored 3 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 0.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||VVV Venlo||Draw||Helmond Sport|
|Advice||Double chance : VVV Venlo or draw||Double chance : VVV Venlo or draw||Double chance : VVV Venlo or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||66%||66%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.