Competition: Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 14:45
Referee: Jochem Kamphuis, Netherlands
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
Waalwijk vs Vitesse. Waalwijk will host Vitesse at the Mandemakers Stadion for the Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Waalwijk vs Vitesse : Live Score And Statistics
Waalwijk Vs Vitesse. Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 4
14:45 , Sunday September 12 2021
- S. Bakari ( 27′ )
- D. Doekhi ( 8′ )
- Y. Gboho ( 54′ )
Match ends, Waalwijk 1, Vitesse 2
Second Half ends, with score Waalwijk 1, Vitesse 2
Substitution 5 – J. Rasmussen substitutes for O. Darfalou (Vitesse)
E. Vaessen Gets Yellow Card Waalwijk
Substitution 3 – A. El Bouchataoui substitutes for A. Buttner (Waalwijk)
J. Oosting Gets Yellow Card Waalwijk
M. Wittek Gets Yellow Card Vitesse
Substitution 4 – N. Frederiksen substitutes for L. Openda (Vitesse)
Substitution 2 – L. Daneels substitutes for A. Azhil (Waalwijk)
Substitution 1 – I. Bel Hassani substitutes for R. van der Venne (Waalwijk)
Substitution 3 – D. Huisman substitutes for Y. Gboho (Vitesse)
Substitution 2 – P. Vroegh substitutes for T. Domgjoni (Vitesse)
Y. Gboho had a Normal Goal Vitesse
R. van der Venne Gets Yellow Card Waalwijk
Substitution 1 – O. Tannane substitutes for T. Hajek (Vitesse)
M. Kramer Gets Yellow Card Waalwijk
S. Bakari had a Normal Goal Waalwijk
A. Buttner Gets Yellow Card Waalwijk
D. Doekhi had a Normal Goal Vitesse
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Waalwijk vs Vitesse : Livescore
Waalwijk vs Vitesse Prediction : Match Facts
- Waalwijk have played 3 matches are at position 9 with 4 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DLW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Waalwijk.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Vitesse have played 3 matches are at position 14 with 3 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LLW
- In their last game, they had a 5 – 0 result against Ajax.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
Waalwijk vs Vitesse : Head To Head
|Saturday January 30 2021|
|Sunday September 13 2020|
|Saturday April 11 2020|
|Sunday September 29 2019|
|Wednesday October 26 2016|
|Sunday February 23 2014|
|Sunday August 11 2013|
|Sunday May 5 2013|
|Sunday December 16 2012|
|Sunday May 20 2012|
Waalwijk vs Vitesse : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|12||GO Ahead Eagles||3||1||0||2||2||3||-1||3||WLL|
Waalwijk vs Vitesse : Players News and Squads
Etienne Vaessen (G-1)
Jurien Gaari (D-2)
Melle Meulensteen (D-3)
Ahmed Touba (D-59)
Alexander Büttner (D-28)
Ayman Azhil (M-8)
Vurnon Anita (M-6)
Jens Odgaard (M-7)
Richard van der Venne (M-10)
Saïd Bakari (M-22)
Michiel Kramer (F-29)
Issam El Maach (G-31)
Jens Teunckens (G-13)
Lars Nieuwpoort (D-15)
Dario Van Den Buijs (D-24)
Shawn Adewoye (D-4)
Yassin Oukili (M-33)
Achraf El Bouchataoui (M-14)
Iliass Bel Hassani (M-11)
Thierry Lutonda (D-5)
Sebbe Augustijns (M-26)
Lennerd Daneels (F-20)
Finn Stokkers (F-9)
Markus Schubert (G-1)
Danilho Doekhi (D-3)
Enzo Cornelisse (D-39)
Tomáš Hájek (D-18)
Eli Dasa (M-2)
Sondre Tronstad (M-8)
Toni Domgjoni (M-22)
Maximilian Wittek (M-32)
Yann Gboho (F-20)
Loïs Openda (F-7)
Oussama Darfalou (F-9)
Jeroen Houwen (G-24)
Nigel van Haveren (G-48)
Romaric Yapi (D-27)
Riechedly Bazoer (M-10)
Jacob Rasmussen (D-6)
Oussama Tannane (F-14)
Patrick Vroegh (M-36)
Daan Huisman (M-40)
Julian Von Moos (F-19)
Nikolai Baden Frederiksen (F-11)
Thomas Buitink (F-29)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Waalwijk vs Vitesse : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.75||3.75||1.85||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.45||3.70||2.03||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.45||3.50||2.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.50||3.75||2.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.45||3.82||2.01||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.65||3.80||1.95||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.45||3.70||2.03||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.25||3.80||2.08||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.54||3.75||2.06||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.45||3.45||2.01||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.42||3.82||2.03||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.75||3.75||1.85||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.40||3.60||2.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.60||3.60||1.95||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.43||3.65||2.02||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.60||3.75||1.93||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.15||3.55||2.07||Bet Here|
Waalwijk vs Vitesse : Predictions
Why Waalwijk Will Win
- Waalwijk has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Waalwijk has scored 1 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Vitesse Will Win
- Vitesse has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Vitesse has scored 0 out of their total 1 goals as visitors with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Waalwijk or draw||Double chance : Waalwijk or draw||Double chance : Waalwijk or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.