Competition: Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 15:30
Referee: Bartosz Frankowski, Poland
Status: Second Half 0 – 2
0 – 2
Warta PoznaÅ vs Zaglebie Lubin. Warta PoznaÅ will host Zaglebie Lubin at the Stadion Groclinu Dyskobolii for the Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Warta Poznań vs Zaglebie Lubin : Live Score And Statistics
Warta Poznań Vs Zaglebie Lubin. Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 9
15:30 , Saturday September 25 2021
Warta Poznań 0
- M. Kupczak ( 41′ )
Zaglebie Lubin 2
- T. Zajic ( 45′ )
- P. Szysz ( 66′ )
Substitution 2 – M. Kuzimski substitutes for M. Jakobowski (Warta Poznań)
Substitution 1 – M. Rodriguez substitutes for J. Papeau (Warta Poznań)
J. Papeau Gets Yellow Card Warta Poznań
Substitution 4 – I. Soler substitutes for I. Zhigulev (Zaglebie Lubin)
Substitution 3 – K. Podlinski substitutes for T. Zajic (Zaglebie Lubin)
P. Szysz had a Normal Goal Zaglebie Lubin
Substitution 2 – F. Starzynski substitutes for D. Pakulski (Zaglebie Lubin)
T. Zajic had a Normal Goal Zaglebie Lubin
M. Kupczak had a Missed Penalty Warta Poznań
Substitution 1 – K. Chodyna substitutes for J. Wojcicki (Zaglebie Lubin)
K. Matuszewski Gets Yellow Card Warta Poznań
M. Bartolewski Gets Yellow Card Zaglebie Lubin
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Warta PoznaÅ vs Zaglebie Lubin : Livescore
Warta PoznaÅ vs Zaglebie Lubin Prediction : Match Facts
- Warta PoznaÅ have played 8 matches are at position 16 with 7 points in the 2021 Ekstraklasa.
- They have won 1 times drawn 4 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 3 times:- LDDLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Warta PoznaÅ.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Zaglebie Lubin have played 7 matches are at position 5 with 12 points in the 2021 Ekstraklasa.
- They have won 4 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WWLLW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Zaglebie Lubin.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
|Warta PoznaÅ||Zaglebie Lubin|
Warta PoznaÅ vs Zaglebie Lubin : Head To Head
|Thursday July 15 2021|
|Thursday July 15 2021|
|Monday February 15 2021|
|Friday August 28 2020|
Warta PoznaÅ vs Zaglebie Lubin : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Warta Poznań vs Zaglebie Lubin : Players News and Squads
Adrian Lis (G-1)
Jan Grzesik (D-2)
Aleks Ławniczak (D-16)
Robert Ivanov (D-4)
Konrad Matuszewski (D-22)
Mateusz Kupczak (M-21)
Łukasz Trałka (M-6)
Jayson Papeau (M-77)
Milan Corryn (M-10)
Michał Jakóbowski (M-11)
Adam Zreľák (F-99)
Jedrzej Grobelny (G-33)
Bartłomiej Burman (D-30)
Nikodem Fiedosewicz (D-14)
Jakub Kiełb (D-3)
Szymon Czyz (M-20)
Mateusz Czyżycki (M-17)
Mateusz Kuzimski (F-9)
Mario Rodriguez (M-7)
Jakub Sangowski (F-19)
Dominik Hładun (G-30)
Jakub Wójcicki (D-23)
Kamil Kruk (D-74)
Saša Balić (D-3)
Mateusz Bartolewski (D-77)
Ilya Zhigulev (M-20)
Łukasz Poreba (M-8)
Erik Daniel (M-9)
Dawid Pakulski (M-31)
Patryk Szysz (M-17)
Tomáš Zajíc (F-11)
Kacper Bieszczad (G-89)
Aleksandar Pantić (D-2)
Ian Pino (D-32)
Kacper Chodyna (D-26)
Filip Starzyński (M-18)
Adam Ratajczyk (M-16)
Karol Podlinski (F-13)
Daniel Dudzinski (M-19)
Saša Živec (M-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Warta PoznaÅ vs Zaglebie Lubin : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.65||3.30||2.55||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.60||3.10||2.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.60||3.10||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.69||3.40||2.61||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.75||3.20||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.65||3.30||2.55||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.50||3.35||2.50||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.75||3.38||2.64||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.67||3.00||2.67||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.69||3.40||2.61||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.63||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.75||3.00||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.67||3.32||2.60||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.70||3.15||2.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.64||3.10||2.64||Bet Here|
Warta PoznaÅ vs Zaglebie Lubin : Predictions
Why Warta PoznaÅ Will Win
- Warta PoznaÅ has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Warta PoznaÅ has scored 2 out of their total 8 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Zaglebie Lubin Will Win
- Zaglebie Lubin has an away team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Zaglebie Lubin has scored 8 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Warta PoznaÅ||Draw||Zaglebie Lubin|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Warta PoznaÅ or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Warta PoznaÅ or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Warta PoznaÅ or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||72%||72%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.