Competition: Germany Bundesliga 2 Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 18:30
Referee: Sascha Stegemann, Germany
Status: Match Finished 0 – 2
0 – 2
Werder Bremen vs Hamburger SV. Werder Bremen will host Hamburger SV at the wohninvest WESERSTADION for the Germany Bundesliga 2 Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Werder Bremen vs Hamburger SV : Live Score And Statistics
Werder Bremen Vs Hamburger SV. Germany Bundesliga 2 Regular Season – Round 7
18:30 , Saturday September 18 2021
Werder Bremen 0
Hamburger SV 2
- R. Glatzel ( 2′ )
- M. Heyer ( 45′ )
Match ends, Werder Bremen 0, Hamburger SV 2
Second Half ends, with score Werder Bremen 0, Hamburger SV 2
J. Mbom Gets Yellow Card Werder Bremen
Substitution 5 – M. Vuskovic substitutes for D. Kinsombi (Hamburger SV)
Substitution 4 – A. Suhonen substitutes for M. Heyer (Hamburger SV)
I. Gruev Gets Yellow Card Werder Bremen
Substitution 4 – N. Fullkrug substitutes for A. Jung (Werder Bremen)
Substitution 3 – M. Kaufmann substitutes for B. Jatta (Hamburger SV)
Substitution 2 – M. Wintzheimer substitutes for S. Kittel (Hamburger SV)
T. Leibold Gets Yellow Card Hamburger SV
R. Assale Gets Yellow Card Werder Bremen
Substitution 3 – R. Assale substitutes for N. Schmidt (Werder Bremen)
Substitution 2 – J. Mbom substitutes for M. Weiser (Werder Bremen)
M. Heyer Gets Yellow Card Hamburger SV
Substitution 1 – L. Reis substitutes for R. Glatzel (Hamburger SV)
B. Schonlau Gets Red Card Hamburger SV
B. Schonlau Gets Yellow Card Hamburger SV
M. Ducksch Gets Yellow Card Werder Bremen
M. Heyer had a Normal Goal Hamburger SV
Substitution 1 – I. Gruev substitutes for A. Nankishi (Werder Bremen)
C. Gross Gets Red Card Werder Bremen
C. Gross Gets Yellow Card Werder Bremen
B. Schonlau Gets Yellow Card Hamburger SV
N. Schmidt Gets Yellow Card Werder Bremen
C. Gross Gets Yellow Card Werder Bremen
R. Glatzel had a Normal Goal Hamburger SV
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Werder Bremen vs Hamburger SV : Livescore
Werder Bremen vs Hamburger SV Prediction : Match Facts
- Werder Bremen have played 6 matches are at position 3 with 11 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 2.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWDLW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Werder Bremen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Hamburger SV have played 6 matches are at position 9 with 9 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 2.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- WDDLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Hamburger SV.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
|Werder Bremen||Hamburger SV|
Werder Bremen vs Hamburger SV : Head To Head
|Saturday February 24 2018|
|Saturday September 30 2017|
|Sunday April 16 2017|
|Saturday November 26 2016|
|Friday April 22 2016|
|Saturday November 28 2015|
|Sunday April 19 2015|
|Sunday November 23 2014|
|Saturday March 1 2014|
|Saturday September 21 2013|
Werder Bremen vs Hamburger SV : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||SC Paderborn 07||6||3||2||1||12||5||7||11||LWWWD|
|5||FC St. Pauli||6||3||1||2||9||6||3||10||LWLWD|
|7||FC Schalke 04||6||3||1||2||10||9||1||10||WWLDW|
|11||SV Darmstadt 98||6||2||1||3||13||10||3||7||LWDWL|
|17||FC Ingolstadt 04||6||1||1||4||4||14||-10||4||LWDLL|
Werder Bremen vs Hamburger SV : Players News and Squads
Michael Zetterer (G-30)
Mitchell Weiser (D-8)
Lars Lukas Mai (D-26)
Miloš Veljković (D-13)
Anthony Jung (D-3)
Nicolai Rapp (M-23)
Christian Groß (M-36)
Niklas Schmidt (M-22)
Abdenego Nankishi (F-17)
Marvin Ducksch (F-7)
Romano Schmid (F-20)
Jiří Pavlenka (G-1)
Marco Friedl (D-32)
Kyu-hyun Park (D-25)
Ilia Gruev (M-28)
Jean-Manuel Mbom (M-34)
Roger Assalé (F-15)
Eren Dinkçi (F-43)
Niclas Füllkrug (F-11)
Nick Woltemade (F-29)
Daniel Heuer Fernandes (G-1)
Jan Gyamerah (D-2)
Jonas David (D-34)
Sebastian Schonlau (D-4)
Tim Leibold (D-21)
David Kinsombi (M-6)
Jonas Meffert (M-23)
Moritz Heyer (M-3)
Bakery Jatta (F-18)
Robert Glatzel (F-9)
Sonny Kittel (F-10)
Marko Johansson (G-16)
Miro Muheim (D-28)
Mario Vušković (D-44)
Thomas Doyle (M-8)
Ludovit Reis (M-14)
Anssi Suhonen (M-36)
Mikkel Kaufmann (F-11)
Robin Meißner (F-22)
Manuel Wintzheimer (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Werder Bremen vs Hamburger SV : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.25||3.50||2.95||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.30||3.40||2.90||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.30||3.40||2.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||3.50||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.31||3.78||2.84||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.30||3.50||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.30||3.40||2.90||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.36||3.55||2.90||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.33||3.56||3.10||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.34||3.30||2.84||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.33||3.78||2.83||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.25||3.50||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.30||3.30||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.35||3.50||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.28||3.48||2.99||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.30||3.45||2.88||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.40||3.40||2.70||Bet Here|
Werder Bremen vs Hamburger SV : Predictions
Why Werder Bremen Will Win
- Werder Bremen has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Werder Bremen has scored 5 out of their total 11 goals at home with average of 1.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Hamburger SV Will Win
- Hamburger SV has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Hamburger SV has scored 5 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Werder Bremen||Draw||Hamburger SV|
|Advice||Double chance : Werder Bremen or draw||Double chance : Werder Bremen or draw||Double chance : Werder Bremen or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||41%||41%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.