Competition: England Premier League Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 13:00
Referee: Peter Bankes, England
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
West Ham vs Brentford. West Ham will host Brentford at the London Stadium for the England Premier League Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
West Ham vs Brentford : Live Score And Statistics
West Ham Vs Brentford. England Premier League Regular Season – Round 7
13:00 , Sunday October 3 2021
West Ham 1
- J. Bowen ( 80′ )
- B. Mbeumo ( 20′ )
- Y. Wissa ( 90′ )
Match ends, West Ham 1, Brentford 2
Second Half ends, with score West Ham 1, Brentford 2
Y. Wissa had a Normal Goal Brentford
D. Rice Gets Yellow Card West Ham
M. Jorgensen Gets Yellow Card Brentford
S. Canos Gets Yellow Card Brentford
Substitution 3 – M. Bidstrup substitutes for F. Onyeka (Brentford)
Substitution 2 – Y. Wissa substitutes for B. Mbeumo (Brentford)
J. Bowen had a Normal Goal West Ham
C. Norgaard Gets Yellow Card Brentford
K. Zouma Gets Yellow Card West Ham
Substitution 1 – M. Jensen substitutes for S. Baptiste (Brentford)
B. Mbeumo had a Normal Goal Brentford
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
West Ham vs Brentford : Livescore
West Ham vs Brentford Prediction : Match Facts
- West Ham have played 6 matches are at position 7 with 11 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WLDDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against West Ham.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
- Brentford have played 6 matches are at position 9 with 9 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- DWLDD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 3 result against Brentford.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
West Ham vs Brentford : Head To Head
|Saturday July 31 2021|
|Saturday August 29 2020|
West Ham vs Brentford : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
West Ham vs Brentford : Players News and Squads
Łukasz Fabiański (G-1)
Vladimír Coufal (D-5)
Kurt Zouma (D-4)
Angelo Ogbonna (D-21)
Aaron Cresswell (D-3)
Tomáš Souček (M-28)
Declan Rice (M-41)
Jarrod Bowen (M-20)
Saïd Benrahma (M-22)
Pablo Fornals (M-8)
Michail Antonio (F-9)
Alphonse Aréola (G-13)
Ben Johnson (D-31)
Issa Diop (D-23)
Craig Dawson (D-15)
Alex Král (M-33)
Manuel Lanzini (M-10)
Arthur Masuaku (D-26)
Nikola Vlašić (M-11)
Andriy Yarmolenko (F-7)
David Raya (G-1)
Pontus Jansson (D-18)
Ethan Pinnock (D-5)
Sergi Canós (M-7)
Shandon Baptiste (M-26)
Christian Nørgaard (M-6)
Frank Onyeka (M-15)
Rico Henry (M-3)
Bryan Mbeumo (F-19)
Ivan Toney (F-17)
Álvaro Fernández (G-40)
Charlie Goode (D-4)
Mads Roerslev Rasmussen (D-30)
Mads Bidstrup (M-28)
Yoane Wissa (M-11)
Saman Ghoddos (F-14)
Mathias Jensen (M-8)
Marcus Forss (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
West Ham vs Brentford : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.80||3.50||4.75||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.84||3.65||4.65||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.83||3.55||4.70||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.83||3.50||4.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.75||3.50||5.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.83||3.68||4.85||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.84||3.70||4.75||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.84||3.65||4.65||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.82||3.65||4.65||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.84||3.63||4.88||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.83||3.40||4.40||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.85||3.70||4.88||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.80||3.50||4.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.80||3.50||4.75||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.75||3.60||5.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.82||3.68||4.55||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.81||3.60||4.70||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.86||3.45||4.25||Bet Here|
West Ham vs Brentford : Predictions
Why West Ham Will Win
- West Ham has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- West Ham has scored 7 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 2.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Brentford Will Win
- Brentford has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Brentford has scored 5 out of their total 8 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : West Ham or draw||Double chance : West Ham or draw||Double chance : West Ham or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||26%||26%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.