Competition: England League One Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: S. Barrott
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
Wigan vs Sheffield Wednesday. Wigan will host Sheffield Wednesday at the DW Stadium for the England League One Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Wigan vs Sheffield Wednesday : Live Score And Statistics
Wigan Vs Sheffield Wednesday. England League One Regular Season – Round 10
18:45 , Tuesday September 28 2021
- C. Wyke ( 82′ )
Sheffield Wednesday 2
- M. Power ( 23′ )
- C. Paterson ( 60′ )
Match ends, Wigan 1, Sheffield Wednesday 2
Second Half ends, with score Wigan 1, Sheffield Wednesday 2
B. Peacock-Farrell Gets Yellow Card Sheffield Wednesday
C. Dunkley Gets Yellow Card Sheffield Wednesday
Substitution 2 – O. Shodipo substitutes for J. Brown (Sheffield Wednesday)
C. Wyke had a Penalty Wigan
Substitution 1 – J. Hunt substitutes for S. Hutchinson (Sheffield Wednesday)
Substitution 2 – S. Humphrys substitutes for W. Keane (Wigan)
Substitution 1 – J. Jones substitutes for J. McClean (Wigan)
C. Paterson had a Normal Goal Sheffield Wednesday
M. Power Gets Yellow Card Wigan
C. Paterson Gets Yellow Card Sheffield Wednesday
M. Power had a Own Goal Sheffield Wednesday
J. Whatmough Gets Yellow Card Wigan
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Wigan vs Sheffield Wednesday : Livescore
Wigan vs Sheffield Wednesday Prediction : Match Facts
- Wigan have played 7 matches are at position 1 with 16 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 5 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWWWD
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 1 result against Wigan.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
- Sheffield Wednesday have played 7 matches are at position 13 with 11 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DLLWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Sheffield Wednesday.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Wigan vs Sheffield Wednesday : Head To Head
|Tuesday January 28 2020|
|Saturday October 5 2019|
|Saturday January 19 2019|
|Saturday August 4 2018|
|Friday February 3 2017|
|Saturday September 10 2016|
|Tuesday December 30 2014|
|Saturday November 29 2014|
|Wednesday March 12 2014|
|Tuesday February 11 2014|
Wigan vs Sheffield Wednesday : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Milton Keynes Dons||8||4||3||1||16||10||6||15||WWDWD|
Wigan vs Sheffield Wednesday : Players News and Squads
Ben Amos (G-12)
Max Power (D-8)
Jack Whatmough (D-5)
Kelland Watts (D-2)
Tendayi Darikwa (D-27)
Tom Naylor (M-4)
Jordan Cousins (M-6)
Callum Lang (M-19)
Will Keane (M-10)
James McClean (M-23)
Charlie Wyke (F-9)
Sam Tickle (G-40)
Tom Pearce (D-3)
Curtis Tilt (D-16)
Gavin Massey (M-11)
Gwion Edwards (M-7)
Jordan Jones (F-14)
Stephen Humphrys (F-39)
Bailey Peacock-Farrell (G-1)
Liam Palmer (D-2)
Dominic Iorfa (D-6)
Cheyenne Dunkley (D-22)
Marvin Johnson (D-18)
Dennis Adeniran (M-8)
Sam Hutchinson (M-5)
Lewis Wing (M-26)
Jaden Brown (M-3)
Lee Gregory (F-9)
Callum Paterson (F-13)
Joe Wildsmith (G-28)
Jack Hunt (D-32)
Oluwafisayo Dele-Bashiru (M-17)
Barry Bannan (M-10)
Saido Berahino (F-24)
Florian Kamberi (F-20)
Olamide Shodipo (M-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Wigan vs Sheffield Wednesday : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Wigan vs Sheffield Wednesday : Predictions
Why Wigan Will Win
- Wigan has a home team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Wigan has scored 5 out of their total 12 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Sheffield Wednesday Will Win
- Sheffield Wednesday has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Sheffield Wednesday has scored 4 out of their total 6 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Wigan or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Wigan or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Wigan or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||81%||81%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.