Competition: Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Ingmar Oostrom, Netherlands
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Willem II vs PEC Zwolle. Willem II will host PEC Zwolle at the Koning Willem II Stadion for the Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Willem II vs PEC Zwolle : Live Score And Statistics
Willem II Vs PEC Zwolle. Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 3
19:00 , Saturday August 28 2021
Willem II 1
- G. Saglam ( 53′ )
PEC Zwolle 0
Match ends, Willem II 1, PEC Zwolle 0
Second Half ends, with score Willem II 1, PEC Zwolle 0
Substitution 5 – R. Zuijderwijk substitutes for M. Kohlert (Willem II)
Substitution 4 – W. Spieringhs substitutes for K. O. Wriedt (Willem II)
Substitution 3 – G. Roemeratoe substitutes for D. Saddiki (Willem II)
Substitution 3 – G. Kastaneer substitutes for E. Reijnders (PEC Zwolle)
Substitution 2 – E. Kabangu substitutes for C. Nunnely (Willem II)
Substitution 1 – M. Svensson substitutes for G. Saglam (Willem II)
Substitution 2 – S. Lagsir substitutes for K. Paal (PEC Zwolle)
G. Saglam had a Normal Goal Willem II
Substitution 1 – C. Mpindi Landu substitutes for P. Clement (PEC Zwolle)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Willem II vs PEC Zwolle : Livescore
Willem II vs PEC Zwolle Prediction : Match Facts
- Willem II have played 2 matches are at position 9 with 3 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Willem II.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- PEC Zwolle have played 2 matches are at position 16 with 0 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against NEC Nijmegen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 0 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
|Willem II||PEC Zwolle|
Willem II vs PEC Zwolle : Head To Head
|Friday January 22 2021|
|Saturday October 24 2020|
|Sunday January 26 2020|
|Friday August 2 2019|
|Sunday April 14 2019|
|Friday November 9 2018|
|Sunday April 29 2018|
|Saturday December 16 2017|
|Sunday March 12 2017|
|Saturday December 10 2016|
Willem II vs PEC Zwolle : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|17||GO Ahead Eagles||2||0||0||2||0||3||-3||0||LL|
Willem II vs PEC Zwolle : Players News and Squads
Timon Wellenreuther (G-21)
Leeroy Owusu (D-13)
Freek Heerkens (D-3)
Ulrik Jenssen (D-4)
Derrick Köhn (D-27)
Pol Llonch (M-8)
Görkem Sağlam (M-23)
Dries Saddiki (M-17)
Che Nunnely (F-7)
Kwasi Okyere Wriedt (F-9)
Mats Köhlert (F-11)
Connor van den Berg (G-24)
Jorn Brondeel (G-26)
Nikolaos Michelis (D-25)
Dylan Ryan (D-12)
Vincent Schippers (D-28)
Max Svensson (F-15)
Godfried Roemeratoe (M-20)
Wesley Spieringhs (M-22)
Rick Zuijderwijk (M-16)
Elton Kabangu (F-14)
Kostas Lamprou (G-1)
Bram Van Polen (D-2)
Rav van den Berg (D-33)
Siemen Voet (D-3)
Mees De Wit (D-34)
Eliano Reijnders (M-23)
Yuta Nakayama (M-4)
Thomas Van den Belt (M-20)
Pelle Clement (F-10)
Slobodan Tedić (F-9)
Kenneth Paal (F-5)
Jasper Schendelaar (G-16)
Mike Hauptmeijer (G-40)
Daijiro Chirino (D-22)
Mark Pabai (D-27)
Samir Lagsir (M-21)
Rico Strieder (M-13)
Chardi Landu (M-45)
Gervane Kastaneer (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Willem II vs PEC Zwolle : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.20||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.26||3.30||3.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.15||3.40||3.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.15||3.30||3.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.15||3.40||3.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.20||3.56||3.18||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.18||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.23||3.35||3.25||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.17||3.50||3.30||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.27||3.40||3.35||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.12||3.45||3.15||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.17||3.60||3.24||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.20||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.15||3.30||3.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.10||3.40||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.20||3.37||3.25||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.17||3.25||3.35||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.14||3.30||3.25||Bet Here|
Willem II vs PEC Zwolle : Predictions
Why Willem II Will Win
- Willem II has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Willem II has scored 0 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why PEC Zwolle Will Win
- PEC Zwolle has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- PEC Zwolle has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at away with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Willem II||Draw||PEC Zwolle|
|Advice||Winner : Willem II||Winner : Willem II||Winner : Willem II|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.