Competition: Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 13:00
Referee: Pawel Raczkowski, Poland
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Wisla Krakow vs Lechia Gdansk. Wisla Krakow will host Lechia Gdansk at the Stadion Miejski im. Henryka Reymana for the Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Wisla Krakow vs Lechia Gdansk : Live Score And Statistics
Wisla Krakow Vs Lechia Gdansk. Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 7
13:00 , Sunday September 12 2021
Wisla Krakow 2
- M. Frydrych ( 72′ )
- M. Frydrych ( 90′ )
Lechia Gdansk 2
- J. Kubicki ( 23′ )
- I. Durmus ( 45′ )
Match ends, Wisla Krakow 2, Lechia Gdansk 2
Second Half ends, with score Wisla Krakow 2, Lechia Gdansk 2
M. Frydrych had a Normal Goal Wisla Krakow
Substitution 5 – L. Zjawinski substitutes for L. Zwolinski (Lechia Gdansk)
S. Szota Gets Red Card Wisla Krakow
S. Szota Gets Yellow Card Wisla Krakow
Substitution 5 – H. Sobol substitutes for Y. Yeboah (Wisla Krakow)
S. Szota Gets Yellow Card Wisla Krakow
Substitution 4 – P. Starzynski substitutes for K. Gruszkowski (Wisla Krakow)
Substitution 3 – S. Savic substitutes for M. Skvarka (Wisla Krakow)
K. Sezonienko Gets Yellow Card Lechia Gdansk
L. Zwolinski Gets Yellow Card Lechia Gdansk
Substitution 4 – K. Sezonienko substitutes for I. Durmus (Lechia Gdansk)
Substitution 3 – B. Kopacz substitutes for M. Gajos (Lechia Gdansk)
Substitution 2 – J. Bieganski substitutes for J. Kubicki (Lechia Gdansk)
Substitution 1 – Conrado substitutes for J. Ceesay (Lechia Gdansk)
M. Frydrych had a Normal Goal Wisla Krakow
Substitution 2 – G. Zhukov substitutes for P. Plewka (Wisla Krakow)
Substitution 1 – D. Hugi substitutes for J. Kliment (Wisla Krakow)
M. Nalepa Gets Yellow Card Lechia Gdansk
I. Durmus had a Normal Goal Lechia Gdansk
J. Kubicki Gets Yellow Card Lechia Gdansk
F. Brown Gets Yellow Card Wisla Krakow
J. Kubicki had a Normal Goal Lechia Gdansk
J. Kliment Gets Yellow Card Wisla Krakow
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Wisla Krakow vs Lechia Gdansk : Livescore
Wisla Krakow vs Lechia Gdansk Prediction : Match Facts
- Wisla Krakow have played 6 matches are at position 3 with 10 points in the 2021 Ekstraklasa.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WWLLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Legia Warszawa.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Lechia Gdansk have played 6 matches are at position 6 with 9 points in the 2021 Ekstraklasa.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DLWDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Lechia Gdansk.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
|Wisla Krakow||Lechia Gdansk|
Wisla Krakow vs Lechia Gdansk : Head To Head
|Saturday March 13 2021|
|Wednesday October 28 2020|
|Sunday December 1 2019|
|Sunday July 28 2019|
|Saturday February 23 2019|
|Saturday September 15 2018|
Wisla Krakow vs Lechia Gdansk : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Wisla Krakow vs Lechia Gdansk : Players News and Squads
Pawel Kieszek (G-1)
Konrad Gruszkowski (D-20)
Serafin Szota (D-17)
Michal Frydrych (D-25)
Matěj Hanousek (D-15)
Ashraf El Mahdioui (M-8)
Yaw Yeboah (F-40)
Patryk Plewka (M-80)
Michal Škvarka (M-92)
Jan Kliment (F-9)
Felicio Brown Forbes (F-91)
Adi Mehremić (D-3)
Maciej Sadlok (D-4)
Dawid Szot (D-43)
Stefan Savić (M-77)
Piotr Starzynski (M-54)
Georgy Zhukov (M-10)
Dor Hugi (F-7)
Hubert Sobol (F-19)
Mikolaj Biegański (-31)
Zlatan Alomerović (G-1)
Mateusz Żukowski (D-17)
Michał Nalepa (D-25)
Mario Maloča (D-23)
Rafał Pietrzak (D-2)
Tomasz Makowski (M-36)
Jarosław Kubicki (M-6)
Joseph Ceesay (D-22)
Maciej Gajos (M-7)
Ilkay Durmus (M-99)
Łukasz Zwoliński (F-9)
Dušan Kuciak (G-12)
Conrado Buchanelli Holz (D-20)
Bartosz Kopacz (D-5)
Jan Biegański (M-69)
Egzon Kryeziu (M-8)
Mikola Musolitin (M-78)
Omran Haydary (F-11)
Kacper Sezonienko (F-79)
Lukasz Zjawinski (F-27)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Wisla Krakow vs Lechia Gdansk : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.20||3.40||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.20||3.35||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||3.30||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.24||3.52||3.14||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.25||3.25||3.15||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.20||3.40||3.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.19||3.40||3.05||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.26||3.44||3.27||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.30||3.40||2.85||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.26||3.52||3.12||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.30||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.15||3.30||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.24||3.35||3.17||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.23||3.25||3.15||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.24||3.35||2.99||Bet Here|
Wisla Krakow vs Lechia Gdansk : Predictions
Why Wisla Krakow Will Win
- Wisla Krakow has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Wisla Krakow has scored 5 out of their total 11 goals at home with average of 1.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Lechia Gdansk Will Win
- Lechia Gdansk has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Lechia Gdansk has scored 6 out of their total 8 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Wisla Krakow||Draw||Lechia Gdansk|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Lechia Gdansk||Double chance : draw or Lechia Gdansk||Double chance : draw or Lechia Gdansk|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||79%||79%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.