Table of Contents
Wolfsburg vs Frankfurt Prediction. VfL Wolfsburg will host Frankfurt at the Volkswagen Arena for the Germany Bundesliga match fixture.
Wolfsburg vs Frankfurt Prediction: Match Facts
- VFL Wolfsburg having played 29 matches is at position 9 with 45 points in this 2018-19 Germany Bundesliga.
- They have won 13 times, drawn 6 times and lost 10 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 0 games and lost 3 games:- (LWLWL)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-2 away loss to Leipzig
- So far in this season they have scored 47 goals for (GF), conceded 44 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +3 goals.
- Frankfurt having played 28 matches is at position 4 with 52 points in this 2018-19 Germany Bundesliga.
- They have won 15 times, drawn 7 times and lost 6 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 4 games, drawn 0 games and lost 1 game: (LWWWW)
- Their last game played was a 1-3 home loss to Augsburg
- So far in this season they have scored 56 goals for (GF), conceded 31 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +25 goals.
Wolfsburg vs Frankfurt Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 35 times with them recording 18 wins for VFL Wolfsburg whereas Frankfurt has 6 wins and 11 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 4 wins for VFL Wolfsburg while Frankfurt has 1 win and 1 draw for both teams.
- In their last match played they managed a 1-2 away win for Wolfsburg on 02/12/18.
Wolfsburg vs Frankfurt Prediction: Players News and Squads
VFL WOLFSBURG PREDICTED LINE UP: M. Arnold, K. Casteels, William, J. Brooks, W. Weghorst, J. Roussillon, R. Knoche, Y. Gerhardt, D. Ginczek, J. Brekalo, R. Steffen
WHO TO WATCH: W. Weghorst is the leading top goal scorer for VFL Wolfsburg with 12 goals. Malli has the top most assist and they both feature in this match
FRANKFURT PREDICTED LINE UP: D. da Costa F. Kostić K. Trapp O. N’Dicka S. Haller M. Hasebe G. Fernandes L. Jović A. Rebić J. de Guzmán
WHO TO WATCH: L. Jović and. Haller have 30 goals on this potent attack line. They should combine their efforts to help this team win this game.
Why VFL Wolfsburg will win
Wolfsburg is Undefeated in their last 5 home matches in all competitions and should use that stout home form to win this game.
Why Frankfurt will win
With 4 road wins in the last 5 away games, this team has proven capable to win on the road and they should use that good form to try and steal one here.
Wolfsburg vs Frankfurt Prediction
Wolfsburg has shown to be a tough home side to beat and momentum clearly is on their side with the 4 matches undefeated home form and 1 loss in their last 7. Frankfurt was on a 4 match winning streak on the road before that rubber match loss to lowly Augsburg on their last game out. Watch out for that good form and a win here.