Competition: England Premier League Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 15:30
Referee: Mike Dean, England
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Wolves vs Manchester United. Wolves will host Manchester United at the Molineux Stadium for the England Premier League Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Wolves vs Manchester United : Live Score And Statistics
Wolves Vs Manchester United. England Premier League Regular Season – Round 3
15:30 , Sunday August 29 2021
Manchester United 1
- M. Greenwood ( 80′ )
Match ends, Wolves 0, Manchester United 1
Second Half ends, with score Wolves 0, Manchester United 1
D. Dalot Gets Yellow Card Manchester United
P. Pogba Gets Yellow Card Manchester United
M. Gibbs-White Gets Yellow Card Wolves
Substitution 3 – D. Dalot substitutes for M. Greenwood (Manchester United)
Substitution 3 – F. Silva substitutes for A. Traore (Wolves)
Substitution 2 – M. Gibbs-White substitutes for C. Coady (Wolves)
Fred Gets Yellow Card Manchester United
R. Saiss Gets Yellow Card Wolves
R. Neves Gets Yellow Card Wolves
M. Greenwood had a Normal Goal Manchester United
Substitution 2 – A. Martial substitutes for J. Sancho (Manchester United)
Substitution 1 – D. Podence substitutes for Trincao (Wolves)
Substitution 1 – E. Cavani substitutes for D. James (Manchester United)
B. Fernandes Gets Yellow Card Manchester United
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Wolves vs Manchester United : Livescore
Wolves vs Manchester United Prediction : Match Facts
- Wolves have played 2 matches are at position 16 with 0 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Tottenham.
- So far in the season , they have scored 0 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Manchester United have played 2 matches are at position 6 with 4 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- DW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Southampton.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Wolves vs Manchester United : Head To Head
|Sunday May 23 2021|
|Tuesday December 29 2020|
|Saturday February 1 2020|
|Wednesday January 15 2020|
|Saturday January 4 2020|
|Monday August 19 2019|
|Tuesday April 2 2019|
|Saturday March 16 2019|
|Saturday September 22 2018|
|Sunday March 18 2012|
Wolves vs Manchester United : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Wolves vs Manchester United : Players News and Squads
José Sá (G-1)
Max Kilman (D-23)
Conor Coady (D-16)
Romain Saïss (D-27)
Nélson Semedo (M-22)
Rúben Neves (M-8)
João Moutinho (M-28)
Fernando Marçal (M-5)
Francisco Trincão (F-11)
Raúl Jiménez (F-9)
Adama Traoré (F-37)
John Ruddy (G-21)
Rayan Aït Nouri (D-3)
Willy Boly (D-15)
Luke Cundle (M-39)
Leander Dendoncker (M-32)
Ki-Jana Hoever (D-2)
Morgan Gibbs-White (M-18)
Daniel Podence (M-10)
Fábio Silva (F-17)
David De Gea (G-1)
Aaron Wan-Bissaka (D-29)
Raphaël Varane (D-19)
Harry Maguire (D-5)
Luke Shaw (D-23)
Paul Pogba (M-6)
Daniel James (M-21)
Bruno Fernandes (M-18)
Jadon Sancho (M-25)
Mason Greenwood (F-11)
Tom Heaton (G-22)
Victor Lindelöf (D-2)
Diogo Dalot (D-20)
Nemanja Matić (M-31)
Jesse Lingard (M-14)
Juan Mata (M-8)
Donny van de Beek (M-34)
Edinson Cavani (F-7)
Anthony Martial (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Wolves vs Manchester United : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||4.75||3.50||1.80||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||4.75||3.55||1.85||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||4.70||3.30||1.91||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||5.00||3.40||1.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||5.00||3.50||1.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||5.20||3.46||1.84||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||5.10||3.55||1.83||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||4.50||3.60||1.88||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||4.95||3.50||1.81||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||5.08||3.48||1.85||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||4.40||3.50||1.80||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||5.20||3.48||1.86||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||4.75||3.50||1.80||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||4.75||3.40||1.83||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||5.00||3.60||1.75||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||4.62||3.62||1.83||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||5.00||3.45||1.80||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||4.40||3.65||1.79||Bet Here|
Wolves vs Manchester United : Predictions
Why Wolves Will Win
- Wolves has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Wolves has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Manchester United Will Win
- Manchester United has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Manchester United has scored 5 out of their total 6 goals at away with average of 5.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Winner : Manchester United and -3.5 goals||Combo Winner : Manchester United and -3.5 goals||Combo Winner : Manchester United and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.