XFL Picks and Parlays – With week two of the XFL in the books, we have had a chance to see the new league in action and the consensus is all positive. Lets now delve into week 3 and see the upcoming games for wagering.
XFL picks and Parlays Week 3
Cesar’s Palace sportsbook
Week 3 Lines from Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook
Houston Roughnecks vs Tampa Bay Vipers
- Kickoff is at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday with ABC
- Spread has the Roughnecks at -6.5 and the Total at 45.5
- Our Pick is the Roughnecks -4.5 and Total 43.5
Dallas Renegades vs Seattle Dragons
- Kickoff is at 4 p.m. ET on Saturday with FOX
- Spread has the Renegades at -4.5 and the Total at 43.5
- Our Pick is the Renegades -3.5 and Total 41.5
New York Guardians vs St. Louis BattleHawks
- Kickoff is at 2 p.m. ET on Sunday with ABC
- Spread has the BattleHawks at -9.5 and the Total at 40.5
- Our Pick is the BattleHawks -7.5 and Total 37.5
DC Defenders vs Los Angeles Wildcats
- Kickoff is at 4 p.m. ET on Sunday with FS1
- Spread has the Defenders at -7.5 and the Total at 44
- Our Pick is the Defenders -4.5 and Total 42.5
Week 3 Top Picks.
Houston Roughnecks -6.5
The Vipers have scored a total of 12 points through two games with their only touchdown coming on defense. The best offensive team is coming to town so take this pick and bank.
Dallas Renegades -4.5
Landry Jones Debut was a snoozer but expect him to be sharper here and lead Dallas to the win.
St. Louis BattleHawks -9.5
The Guardians are a mess after benching their starting QB and being shutout last week, they are a dysfunctional team right now and can’t seem to get out of their own way.
XFL picks and Parlays Week 2
XFL Picks and Parlays – With week one of the XFL in the books, we have had a chance to see the new league in action and the consensus is all positive. Below are a few highlights from week one to get you umped up about week 2.
Let’s talk about week 2 matchups, odds and betting lines with two of the top sportsbooks out there.
Cesar’s Palace sportsbook
1. New York Guardians at DC Defenders
- Kickoff is at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday with ABC
- FanDuel Spread has the Defenders at -6.5 and the Total at 48
- Our Pick is the Defenders -3.5 and Total 47.5
2. Tampa Bay Vipers at Seattle Dragons
- Kickoff is at 5 p.m. ET on Saturday with FOX
- FanDuel Spread has the Vipers at -3 and the total at 45
- Our Pick is the Vipers -2.5 and totals 45.5
3. Dallas Renegades at Los Angeles Wildcats
- Kickoff is at 3 p.m. ET on Sunday with ABC
- FanDuel Spread has the Renegades at -4 and the Total at 48
- Our Pick is the Renegades -3.5 and totals 47
4. St. Louis BattleHawks at Houston Roughnecks
- Kickoff is at 6 p.m. ET on Saturday with FS1
- FanDuel Spread has the Roughnecks at -8 and the Total at 50.5
- Our Pick is the Roughnecks -5.5 and totals 49.5
Who to start
- Vipers wide receiver Dan Williams. – Williams is the XFL leading receiver after week 1 when he caught six of nine targets for 123 yards and averaged 20.5 yards per reception. Look for him to feast on a Seattle secondary that 235 passing yards in Week 1.
- Defenders quarterback Cardale Jones, threw for 235 yards and two touchdowns in Week 1 and was the league’s highest-rated quarterback (116.7). Jones added value as a runner, picking up 28 yards on the ground.
XFL Picks and Parlays
The most common XFL Picks and Parlays
As with most Football related bets, these are the following bets that will be available on the first weekend of the season.
- Point spreads
- win totals
- Player Props
- Over / Under
- Money Line
- Betting the Point spreads in the XFL – Betting the spread is the most popular wager placed on football games and this is no exception, most of the big sportsbooks will be taking these bets for anyone interested in betting the XFL.
- Futures XFL Bets – Who will win the first season’s championship, who will win the MVP and DPOY are some of the Bet opportunities one has to place with the sportsbooks. Below are the odds.
- Win Totals XFL Betting – Another wager one can currently place is the Win totals for all the teams in play.
- XFL Prop Bets – Player prop bets have become popular in the NFL and that trend should continue with the showmanship aspect of the XFL in full display.
- XFL Parlays – Parlay bets look to be popular as well since the payoff is always great compared to the wager amount.
- Over / Under Bets – Over-under, as well as win totals, look to be popular as well in this inaugural season when it kicks off.
- Betting the Money Lines in the XFL – The Major sportsbooks will have money lines every week including the first week which has the following
- DC Defenders (-8 vs. Seattle Dragons)
- Houston Roughnecks (-6 vs. Los Angeles Wildcats)
- Tampa Bay Vipers (-2.5 at New York Guardians)
- Dallas Renegades (-9.5 vs. St. Louis BattleHawks)
XFL Teams to Bet on
The inaugural XFL season has 8 teams that you can bet on every week and you can as a fan also root for.
- Dallas Renegades
- Houston Roughnecks
- Los Angeles Wildcats
- Seattle Dragons
- DC Defenders
- New York Guardians
- St. Louis BattleHawks
- Tampa Bay Vipers
- Team 9
- Dallas Renegades – Based in Arlington, Texas, the Renegades are coached by Bob Stoops and play at Globe Life Park in Arlington. They will be quarterbacked by Landry Jones.
- Houston Roughnecks – Based in Houston, Texas at the 40,000 seater TDECU Stadium they will be coached by June Jones and quarterbacked by Conor Cook
- Los Angeles Wildcats are based in Carson, California at Dignity Health Sports Park which seats 27,000. They are coached by Winston Moss and quarterbacked by Josh Johnson
- Seattle Dragons are based in Seattle, Washington at CenturyLink Field which seats 69,000. They are coached by Jim Zorn and quarterbacked by BJ Daniels.
- DC Defenders are based in Washington, D.C. at Audi Field Which seats 20,000. They are coached by Pep Hamilton and their quarterback is the former Ohio state alumnus Cardale Jones.
- New York Guardians are based in East Rutherford, New Jersey at MetLife Stadium which seats 82,500. They are coached by Kevin Gilbride and quarterbacked by Matt McGloin.
- St. Louis BattleHawks is a team based in St. Louis, Missouri at the Dome at America’s Center which seats 66,965. They are coached by Jonathan Hayes and quarterbacked by Nick Fitsgerald.
- Tampa Bay Vipers are based in Tampa, Florida at the Raymond James Stadium which seats 65,618. They are coached by Marc Trestman and quarterbacked by Quinton Flowers.
- Team 9 is based in Arlington, Texas at the Globe Life Park in Arlington it seats 25,000 and is coached by Bart Andrus. Team 9 is a hybrid farm and practice squad players based on the NFL Europe concept. It holds a maximum of 40 players at a time and is meant to prepare players for a call up to one of the XFL’s 8 teams to fill roster vacancies due to injuries of other players or if the teams see a player as a “hidden gem”. The team shares practice facilities and support staff with the Dallas Renegades but maintains its own coaching staff; its head coach is Bart Andrus. During the first two weeks of the season, teams are encouraged to use players from Team 9 to fill roster spots. After Week 2, exclusively using Team 9 players to fill rosters will become a requirement, with Team 9 constantly replenishing itself by adding new players from outside the XFL. After Week 5, all 40 players on Team 9 will be dispersed to the XFL’s 8 teams and each team’s maximum roster size will increase from 52 to 57 players. After the Week 5 roster spot increase, it will reload to approximately 36 players. via Wikipedia.
States allowing betting on XFL Teams
The following states allow betting on XFL teams at the start of the season, more will be added soon as the season goes along.
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
XFL Bet ODDS
As with many of our other betting tips and guides, we always advise our bettors to spread their money around and pay attention to the bet spreads among the sportsbooks to find arbitrage or sure opportunities. Check out all the odds and money lines offered by all the sportsbooks before making a bet.
Free XFL Picks and Parlays
We pride ourselves in providing data-driven and expert XFL picks for free to our bettors so we will be providing this service for each and every game this season and beyond so bookmark this page and come back again for our free picks.
XFL Playoffs and Championship Betting tips
The XFL playoffs are slated for April 18 and 19th with the championship slated a week later on April 26th. We will have all the XFL odds and predictions with betting lines as well as money lines and point spreads. After the season we will be in a better position to predict the winners and points so stay tuned.
Complete XFL Schedule
Below is the complete XFL season for 2020.
XFL Week 1.
Schedule and how to watch each game (all kickoff times are Eastern):
Saturday – Seattle Dragons at D.C. Defenders, 2 p.m., ABC. Live stream: Hulu and Sling.
Los Angeles Wildcats at Houston Roughnecks, 5 p.m., Fox. Live stream: Fubo, Hulu and Sling.
Tampa Bay Vipers at New York Guardians, 2 p.m., ABC. Live stream: Fubo, Hulu and Sling.
St. Louis Battlehawks at Dallas Renegades, 5 p.m., ESPN. Live stream: Hulu and Sling.
Note: Every XFL game can be watched on Hulu, with select games available on FuboTV (free trial) and Sling.
To stream this season’s games:
CBS All Access: With CBS All Access you can watch live TV and more than 7,500 on-demand episodes across many devices. The first week of CBS All Access is free.
Fubo.TV: Get a free trial and watch sports from across the globe.
Hulu + Live TV: Watch games on your TV or any device. Get a one-week free trial when you sign up.
Sling: Sling Orange, Blue, and Sports Extra gives fans access to games on the ESPN networks. The first month costs $15.
XFL Picks and Parlays FAQ
Yes you can certainly bet on the XFL Online with some of the popular
Yes in the above states that have online sportsbooks, you can bet on the XFL legally.
1. New Jersey
4. Rhode Island
Yes throughout the season from week 1 we will be offering XFL betting tips and predictions for each and every game.
In the XFL, several rules based on points, for example, run a play from the 2-yard line for a single point score or 2 points from the 5 or 3 points from the 10. This will make the standard 3 or 7 point bets irrelevant.