Competition: Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Jaroslaw Przybyl, Poland
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Zaglebie Lubin vs Nieciecza. Zaglebie Lubin will host Nieciecza at the Stadion ZagÅÄbia Lubin for the Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Zaglebie Lubin vs Nieciecza : Live Score And Statistics
Zaglebie Lubin Vs Nieciecza. Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 8
16:00 , Friday September 17 2021
Zaglebie Lubin 2
- T. Zajic ( 49′ )
- M. Bartolewski ( 57′ )
- P. Wlazlo ( 9′ )
Match ends, Zaglebie Lubin 2, Nieciecza 1
Second Half ends, with score Zaglebie Lubin 2, Nieciecza 1
I. Zhigulev Gets Yellow Card Zaglebie Lubin
Substitution 5 – K. Podlinski substitutes for T. Zajic (Zaglebie Lubin)
Substitution 5 – P. Czarnowski substitutes for A. Radwanski (Nieciecza)
Substitution 4 – I. Zhigulev substitutes for F. Starzynski (Zaglebie Lubin)
Substitution 3 – K. Chodyna substitutes for E. Daniel (Zaglebie Lubin)
J. Wojcicki Gets Yellow Card Zaglebie Lubin
Substitution 4 – M. Hubinek substitutes for S. Stefanik (Nieciecza)
Substitution 3 – M. Mesanovic substitutes for K. Spiewak (Nieciecza)
Substitution 2 – E. Terpilowski substitutes for S. Bonecki (Nieciecza)
Substitution 1 – R. Gergel substitutes for P. Zyra (Nieciecza)
M. Bartolewski had a Normal Goal Zaglebie Lubin
L. Poreba Gets Yellow Card Zaglebie Lubin
T. Zajic had a Normal Goal Zaglebie Lubin
Substitution 2 – D. Pakulski substitutes for Y. Bashkirov (Zaglebie Lubin)
Substitution 1 – A. Ratajczyk substitutes for P. Szysz (Zaglebie Lubin)
I. Soler Gets Yellow Card Zaglebie Lubin
P. Wlazlo had a Normal Goal Nieciecza
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Zaglebie Lubin vs Nieciecza : Livescore
Zaglebie Lubin vs Nieciecza Prediction : Match Facts
- Zaglebie Lubin have played 6 matches are at position 8 with 9 points in the 2021 Ekstraklasa.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WLLWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Zaglebie Lubin.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Nieciecza have played 6 matches are at position 18 with 3 points in the 2021 Ekstraklasa.
- They have won 0 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 3 times:- DLLLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Warta PoznaÅ.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Zaglebie Lubin vs Nieciecza : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
Zaglebie Lubin vs Nieciecza : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Zaglebie Lubin vs Nieciecza : Players News and Squads
Dominik Hładun (G-30)
Jakub Wójcicki (D-23)
Kamil Kruk (D-74)
Ian Pino (D-32)
Mateusz Bartolewski (D-77)
Łukasz Poreba (M-8)
Patryk Szysz (M-17)
Evgeny Bashkirov (M-4)
Filip Starzyński (M-18)
Erik Daniel (M-9)
Tomáš Zajíc (F-11)
Kacper Bieszczad (G-89)
Saša Balić (D-3)
Kacper Chodyna (D-26)
Kacper Lepczynski (D-24)
Ilya Zhigulev (M-20)
Dawid Pakulski (M-31)
Bartlomiej Kludka (D-27)
Karol Podlinski (F-13)
Adam Ratajczyk (M-16)
Tomasz Loska (G-99)
Mateusz Grzybek (D-13)
Wiktor Biedrzycki (D-97)
Nemanja Tekijaški (D-6)
Bartlomiej Kukulowicz (D-27)
Piotr Wlazło (M-18)
Sebastian Bonecki (M-95)
Samuel Štefánik (M-8)
Adam Radwanski (M-10)
Paweł Żyra (M-16)
Kacper Śpiewak (F-9)
Dominik Kakolewski (G-70)
Michal Bezpalec (M-19)
Filip Modelski (D-21)
Marcin Wasielewski (D-23)
Ernest Terpilowski (M-24)
Patryk Czarnowski (F-2)
Michael Hubínek (M-22)
Muris Mešanovič (F-11)
Roman Gergel (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Zaglebie Lubin vs Nieciecza : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.05||3.30||3.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.00||3.25||3.65||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.95||3.50||3.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.06||3.48||3.62||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.00||3.20||4.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.05||3.30||3.60||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.08||3.32||3.87||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.06||3.25||3.45||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.08||3.48||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.00||3.40||3.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.05||3.00||3.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.05||3.28||3.75||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.00||3.15||3.90||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.04||3.25||3.50||Bet Here|
Zaglebie Lubin vs Nieciecza : Predictions
Why Zaglebie Lubin Will Win
- Zaglebie Lubin has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Zaglebie Lubin has scored 6 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Nieciecza Will Win
- Nieciecza has an away team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Nieciecza has scored 5 out of their total 5 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Zaglebie Lubin or draw||Double chance : Zaglebie Lubin or draw||Double chance : Zaglebie Lubin or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.