Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Francisco Hernandez Maeso, Spain
Status: Second Half 0 – 0
0 – 0
Zaragoza vs Huesca. Zaragoza will host Huesca at the Estadio de la Romareda for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Zaragoza vs Huesca : Live Score And Statistics
Zaragoza Vs Huesca. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 9
19:00 , Monday October 11 2021
- A. Gimenez ( 85′ )
Second Half ends, with score Zaragoza 0, Huesca 0
Substitution 5 – I. Azon substitutes for Sergio (Zaragoza)
Substitution 4 – Adrian substitutes for A. Zapater (Zaragoza)
Substitution 3 – R. Petrovic substitutes for I. Eguaras (Zaragoza)
Substitution 4 – A. Gaich substitutes for I. Pitta (Huesca)
A. Zapater Gets Yellow Card Zaragoza
Substitution 3 – K. Nwakali substitutes for F. Miguel (Huesca)
A. Gimenez had a Missed Penalty Zaragoza
I. Pitta Gets Yellow Card Huesca
Substitution 2 – J. Igbekeme substitutes for V. Vada (Zaragoza)
Substitution 2 – D. Ferreiro substitutes for J. Munoz (Huesca)
Substitution 1 – C. Salvador substitutes for J. Seoane (Huesca)
Substitution 1 – A. Gimenez substitutes for N. Mesa (Zaragoza)
Sergio Gets Yellow Card Zaragoza
D. Escriche Gets Yellow Card Huesca
F. Miguel Gets Yellow Card Huesca
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Zaragoza vs Huesca : Livescore
Zaragoza vs Huesca Prediction : Match Facts
- Zaragoza have played 8 matches are at position 20 with 8 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 5 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 4 times and lost 0 times:- DDDDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Oviedo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Huesca have played 8 matches are at position 11 with 10 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LWDLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Huesca.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Zaragoza vs Huesca : Head To Head
|Monday June 29 2020|
|Sunday December 22 2019|
|Saturday April 7 2018|
|Monday November 6 2017|
|Saturday February 4 2017|
|Sunday September 4 2016|
Zaragoza vs Huesca : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|14||Real Sociedad II||8||2||3||3||8||8||0||9||WLDLL|
Zaragoza vs Huesca : Players News and Squads
CoachJuan Ignacio Martínez
Cristian Álvarez (G-1)
Fran Gámez (D-18)
Lluís López (D-24)
Jair Amador (D-3)
Josep Chavarría (D-15)
Íñigo Eguaras (M-16)
Alberto Zapater (M-21)
Sergio Bermejo Lillo (M-22)
Valentín Vada (M-11)
Juan Narváez (M-7)
Nano Mesa (F-23)
Guillermo Acín Labrador (G-41)
Álvaro Ratón (G-13)
Carlos Nieto (D-17)
Enrique Clemente (D-5)
Javi Ros (M-10)
Radosav Petrović (M-4)
Borja Sainz (M-26)
James Igbekeme (M-12)
Adrián González (M-8)
Álvaro Giménez (F-20)
Ivan Azón Monzón (F-31)
Andrés Fernández (G-1)
Julio Buffarini (D-19)
Jorge Pulido (D-14)
Ignasi Miquel (D-23)
Florian Miguel (D-3)
Jaime Seoane (M-20)
Mikel Rico (M-17)
Joaquín Muñoz (M-11)
Dani Escriche (M-10)
Marc Mateu (M-21)
Isidro Pitta (F-9)
Miguel San Roman (G-13)
Cristian Salvador (M-6)
Pedro Mosquera (M-5)
Juan Carlos (M-22)
David Ferreiro (M-7)
Enzo Lombardo (F-24)
Kelechi Nwakali (M-8)
Adolfo Gaich (F-18)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Zaragoza vs Huesca : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||2.95||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.45||3.00||3.05||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.40||2.90||3.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.45||3.13||3.13||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.65||2.90||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||2.95||3.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.36||2.96||3.15||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.50||2.97||3.32||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.47||2.97||2.95||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.45||2.95||3.00||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.47||3.13||3.12||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.45||3.00||3.05||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||2.90||3.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.35||2.80||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.42||2.96||3.13||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.60||2.85||2.88||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.45||2.92||3.05||Bet Here|
Zaragoza vs Huesca : Predictions
Why Zaragoza Will Win
- Zaragoza has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Zaragoza has scored 1 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 0.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Huesca Will Win
- Huesca has an away team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Huesca has scored 6 out of their total 11 goals as visitors with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Zaragoza or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Zaragoza or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Zaragoza or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||27%||27%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.