Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Aitor Gorostegui Fernandez Orte, Spain
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Zaragoza vs Ponferradina. Zaragoza will host Ponferradina at the Estadio de la Romareda for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
Zaragoza vs Ponferradina : Live Score And Statistics
Zaragoza Vs Ponferradina. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 11
17:00 , Thursday October 21 2021
- V. Vada ( 76′ )
- C. Rodriguez ( 47′ )
Match ends, Zaragoza 1, Ponferradina 1
Second Half ends, with score Zaragoza 1, Ponferradina 1
A. Frances Gets Yellow Card Zaragoza
Substitution 5 – K. Zalazar substitutes for S. Crespo (Ponferradina)
Substitution 4 – Adrian substitutes for A. Gimenez (Zaragoza)
R. Petrovic Gets Yellow Card Zaragoza
V. Vada had a Penalty Zaragoza
Jose Amo Gets Yellow Card Ponferradina
R. Pujol Gets Yellow Card Ponferradina
Substitution 3 – R. Petrovic substitutes for I. Eguaras (Zaragoza)
Substitution 2 – N. Mesa substitutes for B. Sainz (Zaragoza)
Substitution 4 – Yuri substitutes for S. Enrich (Ponferradina)
Substitution 1 – I. Azon substitutes for A. Zapater (Zaragoza)
Substitution 3 – E. Moran substitutes for J. M. Arias Copete (Ponferradina)
Substitution 2 – Jose Amo substitutes for P. Anton (Ponferradina)
J. M. Arias Copete Gets Yellow Card Ponferradina
C. Rodriguez had a Normal Goal Ponferradina
Substitution 1 – D. Ojeda substitutes for Agus Medina (Ponferradina)
Jair Gets Yellow Card Zaragoza
A. Pascanu Gets Yellow Card Ponferradina
I. Eguaras Gets Yellow Card Zaragoza
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Zaragoza vs Ponferradina : Livescore
Zaragoza vs Ponferradina Prediction : Match Facts
- Zaragoza have played 10 matches are at position 18 with 10 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 7 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 5 times and lost 0 times:- DDDDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Zaragoza.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Ponferradina have played 9 matches are at position 4 with 17 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DDLWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Ponferradina.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
Zaragoza vs Ponferradina : Head To Head
|Friday January 29 2021|
|Sunday November 22 2020|
|Monday July 20 2020|
|Sunday August 25 2019|
Zaragoza vs Ponferradina : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|15||Real Sociedad II||10||2||5||3||10||10||0||11||DDWLD|
Zaragoza vs Ponferradina : Players News and Squads
CoachJuan Ignacio Martínez
Cristian Álvarez (G-1)
Fran Gámez (D-18)
Alejandro Francés (D-6)
Jair Amador (D-3)
Carlos Nieto (D-17)
Íñigo Eguaras (M-16)
Borja Sainz (M-26)
Alberto Zapater (M-21)
Valentín Vada (M-11)
Juan Narváez (M-7)
Álvaro Giménez (F-20)
Álvaro Ratón (G-13)
Josep Chavarría (D-15)
Lluís López (D-24)
Enrique Clemente (D-5)
James Igbekeme (M-12)
Adrián González (M-8)
Radosav Petrović (M-4)
Sergio Bermejo Lillo (M-22)
Francho Serrano (M-27)
César Yanis (M-19)
Ivan Azón Monzón (F-31)
Nano Mesa (F-23)
Amir Abedzadeh (G-1)
Ivan Rodríguez (D-2)
Alexandru Paşcanu (D-4)
Ricard Pujol (D-14)
Paul Anton (M-6)
Cristian Rodríguez (M-11)
Agus Medina (M-8)
Saúl Crespo (M-23)
Kike Saverio (M-28)
Sergi Enrich (F-9)
Lucho Garcia (G-13)
Sergi Puig (G-35)
José Antonio Ríos (D-3)
Adrián Castellano (D-15)
Jose Amo (D-5)
Erik Morán (M-18)
Daniel Ojeda (F-7)
Juan Camilo Becerra (F-17)
Kuki Zalazar (F-24)
Daniel Romera (F-21)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Zaragoza vs Ponferradina : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.15||3.00||3.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.15||3.10||3.55||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.05||3.10||3.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.95||3.00||4.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.14||3.22||3.68||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.10||3.15||3.70||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.15||3.00||3.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.04||3.05||3.75||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.18||3.08||3.91||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.14||3.10||3.45||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.15||3.05||3.50||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.16||3.22||3.66||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.15||3.10||3.55||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.15||3.10||3.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.05||3.00||3.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.12||3.03||3.72||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.05||3.10||3.60||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.16||3.10||3.40||Bet Here|
Zaragoza vs Ponferradina : Predictions
Why Zaragoza Will Win
- Zaragoza has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Zaragoza has scored 1 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 0.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Ponferradina Will Win
- Ponferradina has an away team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Ponferradina has scored 10 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Zaragoza or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Zaragoza or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Zaragoza or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||39%||39%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.