Competition: Slovakia Super Liga Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 15:00
Referee: Peter Kralovic, Slovakia
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
ZlatÃ© Moravce vs RuÅ¾omberok. ZlatÃ© Moravce will host RuÅ¾omberok at the Å tadiÃ³n FC ViOn for the Slovakia Super Liga Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Zlaté Moravce vs Ružomberok : Live Score And Statistics
Zlaté Moravce Vs Ružomberok. Slovakia Super Liga Regular Season – Round 7
15:00 , Friday September 10 2021
Zlaté Moravce 2
- K. Mondek ( 71′ )
- M. Conka ( 82′ )
- M. Regali ( 39′ )
- D. Takac ( 55′ )
Match ends, Zlaté Moravce 2, Ružomberok 2
Second Half ends, with score Zlaté Moravce 2, Ružomberok 2
M. Bednar Gets Yellow Card Zlaté Moravce
Substitution 3 – A. Selecky substitutes for S. Gerec (Ružomberok)
M. Conka had a Normal Goal Zlaté Moravce
Substitution 2 – M. Dopater substitutes for M. Regali (Ružomberok)
A. Kyziridis Gets Yellow Card Zlaté Moravce
Substitution 1 – M. Boda substitutes for M. Rymarenko (Ružomberok)
K. Mondek had a Normal Goal Zlaté Moravce
Substitution 4 – M. Gambos substitutes for M. Chobot (Zlaté Moravce)
Substitution 3 – P. Lukac substitutes for M. Kira (Zlaté Moravce)
D. Takac had a Normal Goal Ružomberok
Substitution 2 – K. Mondek substitutes for P. Kolesar (Zlaté Moravce)
Substitution 1 – M. Chren substitutes for T. Dubek (Zlaté Moravce)
M. Regali had a Normal Goal Ružomberok
P. Cogley Gets Yellow Card Zlaté Moravce
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
ZlatÃ© Moravce vs RuÅ¾omberok : Livescore
ZlatÃ© Moravce vs RuÅ¾omberok Prediction : Match Facts
- ZlatÃ© Moravce have played 6 matches are at position 11 with 4 points in the 2021 Super Liga.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LWLDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 4 result against ZlatÃ© Moravce.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -9 goals (GD).
- RuÅ¾omberok have played 5 matches are at position 7 with 7 points in the 2021 Super Liga.
- They have won 1 times drawn 4 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 4 times and lost 0 times:- DDDWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against RuÅ¾omberok.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
ZlatÃ© Moravce vs RuÅ¾omberok : Head To Head
|Saturday February 20 2021|
|Saturday October 3 2020|
|Saturday December 7 2019|
|Saturday August 31 2019|
|Saturday February 16 2019|
|Saturday September 15 2018|
ZlatÃ© Moravce vs RuÅ¾omberok : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Zlaté Moravce vs Ružomberok : Players News and Squads
Matúš Kira (G-22)
Peter Čögley (D-17)
Martin Tóth (D-4)
Jozef Menich (D-31)
Matúš Čonka (D-90)
Martin Bednár (M-66)
Peter Kolesar (M-20)
Marián Chobot (F-10)
Tomáš Ďubek (M-26)
Alexandros Kyziridis (M-89)
Marek Svec (F-9)
Patrik Lukac (G-1)
Martin Chren (D-12)
Aaron Belmenen (M-6)
Martin Gambos (M-29)
David Haspra (M-21)
Karol Mondek (M-16)
David Mujiri (M-7)
Ivan Krajcirik (G-35)
Lukáš Fabiš (M-19)
Ján Maslo (D-3)
Alexander Mojzis (D-2)
Matej Madlenak (F-13)
Oliver Luteran (M-4)
Matej Kochan (M-11)
Martin Rymarenko (F-31)
Dalibor Takáč (M-8)
Martin Regáli (F-9)
Štefan Gerec (F-15)
Mario Mrva (D-5)
Alexander Selecky (D-28)
Adam Brenkus (M-29)
Michal Dopater (M-23)
Timotej Mudry (M-26)
Marek Zsigmund (M-24)
Martin Boda (F-18)
Peter Ďungel (F-32)
Tomas Fruhwald (-34)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
ZlatÃ© Moravce vs RuÅ¾omberok : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.60||2.45||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.50||2.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.61||3.46||2.51||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.60||2.45||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.59||3.68||2.49||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.55||3.10||2.47||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.61||2.51||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.40||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.48||3.47||2.39||Bet Here|
ZlatÃ© Moravce vs RuÅ¾omberok : Predictions
Why ZlatÃ© Moravce Will Win
- ZlatÃ© Moravce has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- ZlatÃ© Moravce has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why RuÅ¾omberok Will Win
- RuÅ¾omberok has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- RuÅ¾omberok has scored 0 out of their total 4 goals as visitors with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or RuÅ¾omberok and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or RuÅ¾omberok and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or RuÅ¾omberok and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||28%||28%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.