Competition: Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Jan Boterberg, Belgium
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Zulte Waregem vs Kortrijk. Zulte Waregem will host Kortrijk at the Elindus Arena for the Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Zulte Waregem vs Kortrijk : Live Score And Statistics
Zulte Waregem Vs Kortrijk. Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 9
16:30 , Saturday September 25 2021
Zulte Waregem 2
- E. Pletinckx ( 84′ )
- J. Vossen ( 88′ )
- P. Gueye ( 57′ )
- E. Ocansey ( 71′ )
Match ends, Zulte Waregem 2, Kortrijk 2
Second Half ends, with score Zulte Waregem 2, Kortrijk 2
F. Dury Gets Yellow Card Zulte Waregem
L. Vigen Gets Yellow Card Zulte Waregem
B. Srarfi Gets Yellow Card Zulte Waregem
J. Vossen had a Penalty Zulte Waregem
Substitution 4 – M. Jonckheere substitutes for M. Fixelles (Kortrijk)
E. Pletinckx had a Normal Goal Zulte Waregem
K. D’Haene Gets Yellow Card Kortrijk
Substitution 3 – M. Badammosi substitutes for P. Gueye (Kortrijk)
E. Ocansey had a Normal Goal Kortrijk
Substitution 2 – E. Ocansey substitutes for R. Alioui (Kortrijk)
Substitution 1 – V. Torp substitutes for M. Moreno (Kortrijk)
Substitution 2 – I. Doumbia substitutes for F. Boya (Zulte Waregem)
Z. Gano Gets Yellow Card Zulte Waregem
Substitution 1 – L. Vigen substitutes for D. Hubert (Zulte Waregem)
P. Gueye had a Normal Goal Kortrijk
M. Fixelles Gets Yellow Card Kortrijk
D. Hubert Gets Yellow Card Zulte Waregem
C. Humphreys Gets Yellow Card Zulte Waregem
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Zulte Waregem vs Kortrijk : Livescore
Zulte Waregem vs Kortrijk Prediction : Match Facts
- Zulte Waregem have played 8 matches are at position 15 with 8 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLWDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Zulte Waregem.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Kortrijk have played 8 matches are at position 6 with 13 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLDWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Kortrijk.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Zulte Waregem vs Kortrijk : Head To Head
|Saturday February 27 2021|
|Monday November 2 2020|
|Saturday February 29 2020|
|Saturday October 19 2019|
|Wednesday December 26 2018|
|Friday September 21 2018|
|Sunday February 25 2018|
|Saturday September 9 2017|
|Saturday January 21 2017|
|Saturday September 17 2016|
Zulte Waregem vs Kortrijk : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Club Brugge KV||8||5||2||1||16||11||5||17||WWLWW|
|2||Union St. Gilloise||8||5||1||2||16||7||9||16||WDWLW|
Zulte Waregem vs Kortrijk : Players News and Squads
Louis Bostyn (G-25)
Cameron Humphreys (D-33)
Frank Boya (D-15)
Ewoud Pletinckx (D-24)
Alessandro Ciranni (M-14)
David Hubert (M-6)
Jean-Luc Dompe (M-17)
Bassem Srarfi (M-11)
Dereck Kutesa (F-19)
Zinho Gano (F-93)
Jelle Vossen (F-9)
Sammy Bossut (G-1)
Dion De Neve (D-54)
Idrissa Doumbia (M-98)
Ibrahima Seck (M-21)
Lasse Vigen Christensen (M-8)
Youssef Sylla (F-80)
Alieu Fadera (F-23)
Marko Ilić (G-31)
Gilles Dewaele (D-2)
Trent Sainsbury (D-5)
Kevin Vandendriessche (D-26)
Kristof D’Haene (D-30)
Marlos Moreno (M-29)
Mathias Fixelles (M-11)
Ante Palaversa (M-8)
Faïz Selemani (M-10)
Rachid Alioui (F-23)
Pape Habib Gueye (F-17)
Joris Delle (G-28)
Eric Ocansey (F-51)
Michiel Jonckheere (M-27)
Abdelkahar Kadri (M-18)
Victor Torp (M-21)
Muhammed Badammosi (F-19)
Dylan Mbayo (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Zulte Waregem vs Kortrijk : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.80||3.70||2.25||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.85||3.75||2.25||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.80||3.55||2.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.63||3.50||2.15||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.85||3.76||2.31||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.95||3.75||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.85||3.75||2.25||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.62||3.70||2.33||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.89||3.80||2.29||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.78||3.40||2.35||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.86||3.76||2.32||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.80||3.70||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.88||3.60||2.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.85||3.70||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.83||3.70||2.29||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.90||3.70||2.23||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.73||3.60||2.29||Bet Here|
Zulte Waregem vs Kortrijk : Predictions
Why Zulte Waregem Will Win
- Zulte Waregem has a home team record of 0 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Zulte Waregem has scored 5 out of their total 12 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Kortrijk Will Win
- Kortrijk has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Kortrijk has scored 6 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Kortrijk||Double chance : draw or Kortrijk||Double chance : draw or Kortrijk|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||28%||28%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.